Developing Leaders / December 2017
Focus Areas: Program Evaluation, Skilled Staff, Specially Designed Instruction (SDI)
Type: Open Committee
- Developing Leaders will take place: Feb. 14th, April 11th, and June 13th 8:30-10:15
- Please encourage members to register!
- ECSE and Inclusive Preschool Programming
- Non-Public Service Plans (evaluation and service delivery)
- Adult Education and Specialized Instruction
- Staff Shortages-Teachers, Ancillary, and Support
- Collaborating with Building Principals
- Split Funding Options for Special Education/Intervention Staff in a MTSS Model
Developing Leaders / February 2016
Focus Areas: High Quality Student Evaluations, Program Evaluation, Skilled Staff, Specially Designed Instruction (SDI)
The last Developing Leaders was held on February 17th. This is the first time the event was held on a Wednesday. There were over 100 people in attendance and eight break out sessions.
The next session will be April 13th at 8:30 am.
The eight February topics generated by the attendees were:
Compliance to Outcomes, Measuring Program Effectiveness
Seclusion and Restraint, Changes and Implementation
FAPE in a non-traditional setting (GED, Adult Ed, Alt Ed, etc.)
Funding, How to make budget cuts, creatively fund RTI etc.
Inclusion, GSRP, Headstart, ECSE and blending
Specially Designed Instruction
Para training and decreasing student dependence
Search #MAASElearns for notes from the sessions.