ISD Collaborative (CoP) / October 2018
Type: Open Committee
Focus Areas: High Quality Student Evaluations, Program Evaluation, Skilled Staff, Specially Designed Instruction (SDI)
Upcoming dates or events to share with general membership
- Next ISD Collaborative CoP meeting will be on Monday December 3rd at Clinton County RESA.
- 10:00-12:00 Presentation on State Complaints
- 1:00-3:00 Regular Business
- Region 2 has started preliminary conversation about the Spring 2019 conference.
- A Catamaran Support session was provided from 10:00-12:00
- Updates from SEAC and the Data Advisory Committee were provided.
- Discussion of revision to the business rules for dropout calculation
- Discussion of the status of transition assessment consent requirement across the state
- Special Education obligation at Alternative Ed/Adult Ed was discussed by the group
- General Supervision Grant status was discussed by the group
- Catamaran topics including state complaint work flow and SLCAP/CAP verification
- New monitoring manual was discussed
- Regional reports were provided