There’s room for you to be involved!
February PL and CoP/Committee Meeting Schedule
Stay involved with MAASE through Tuesday professional learning and meetings of our communities of practice and committees! See the February meeting schedule:
The MAASE Board of Directors are expecting to meet virtually for the 2020-21 school year. The virtual meetings will be held on Mondays, from 4:00-7:00 pm as follows:
• October 12, 2020 – 4:00-7:00 pm
• December 7, 2020 – 4:00-7:00 pm
• February 8, 2021 – 4:00-7:00 pm
• March 16, 2021 – 4:00-5:30 pm
• April 12, 2021 – 4:00-5:30 pm
• May 12, 2021 – 3:00-4:30 pm
• June 7, 2021 – 4:00-5:30 pm
If you have any questions regarding Board meetings, email Sue Leach, at firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the greatest benefits of MAASE membership is the ability to learn alongside our colleagues. The 2020-21 virtual meeting format presents a unique opportunity to become more involved in MAASE. Our Communities of Practice (CoP) and Committees are open to all MAASE members and provide a forum for learning, sharing resources, and problem solving with small groups around a particular topic or need area.
If you have questions about a CoP/Committee or need access to their virtual meeting, please reach out to the Chairperson for more information.
The Board of Directors has determined that MAASE events will be held virtually for the foreseeable future. To simplify the registration process and use only one Zoom link, the schedule will be as follows (times may change slightly):
- 8:00-9:00 – MDE Office of Special Education Update
- 9:00-10:00 – MAASE General Membership Meeting (including legislative updates)
- 10:00-10:15 – Break
- 10:15-1:00 – Professional Learning (Developing Leaders topics taken through the chat feature)
- 1:00-1:30 – Lunch
- 1:30-2:30 – Developing Leaders (3 breakouts)
Please mark your calendar:
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021
One fee of $70 will be charged for the day for all membership categories (voting, non-voting and guests). Registration will be available on the website later this week.
Note: Board of Directors will meet virtually at 4:00 pm on Mondays prior to Tuesday events.