MAASE is a statewide professional educational organization affiliated with the National Council of Administrators of Special Education and the Council for Exceptional Children.
Our Four Focus Areas
High Quality Student Evaluations
Specially Designed Instruction (SDI)
Read about our latest news and events within the MAASE community.
- SLIP Winter Conference 2020The SLIP Conference is scheduled for January 16-17, 2020, at the Crowne Plaza Lansing West. Registration is open! 2020 SLIP … Read more
- MAASE Legislative Action Seminar (MLAS) 2020The MLAS date has been set for Wednesday and Thursday, February 12-13, 2020. On Wednesday, we will meet at the Crowne Plaza from 4:00 … Read more
- RFP: Executive Director Needs Assessment ProjectThe MAASE Board of Directors has identified a potential need to hire an Executive Director to assist in supporting the … Read more
- Mini Grant Winners 2019-20Congratulations to the ten districts who will receive $500 to fund their mini grant program. Look at the funded programs: … Read more
- 2019-20 Professional Learning BrochureThe focus of the 2019-2020 MAASE Professional Learning Series is to provide the membership, and its professional colleagues and stakeholders, … Read more
- MAASE Four Focus Areas White PaperThe MAASE Four Focus Areas White Paper was approved by the Board in February 2018. Your comments to the Four Focus … Read more