Become a MAASE Mentor Today
Thank you for having interest in serving as a Special Education Administrative Mentor. MAASE assures its members that the assignment of a Mentor will be a high quality, value added experience that will assist in their growth as a high performing and compassionate leader.
- Want to make a positive impact on development of leaders
- Are willing to continue to learn, and share your learning with others
- Possess a Michigan Administrator of Special Education credential, Supervisor or Director
- Have acted in the role of a Administrator of Special Education for a minimum of 3 years, or have been retired for less than 24 months
- Are a current member, or are willing to join/rejoin MAASE as a member
Click here to submit your form to be considered to be a MAASE mentor.